Language Concepts: The Structure of Written Language
January 3, 2024 | 1PM Mountain Time | Duration: 1 hr
Explore the world of written language structure and learn how a robust grasp of language concepts can profoundly support your students on their path to becoming proficient readers. In this session, you'll discover the pivotal role that understanding language structure plays in enhancing reading skills and fostering literacy development.
- Julie Christensen, Vice President of Curriculum
- Kathryn Persch, Curriculum Design Manager
- Olivia Semeria, Senior Curriculum Designer
- Ashlie McEuen, Curriculum Content Writer
Frequently asked questions
What webinar platform will be used?
Waterford.org webinars are hosted using Zoom, and we recommend you install the Zoom software or mobile app on the computer or device you plan to use prior to the webinar’s start time. You can download the Zoom software or app for free from the Zoom website or your device's app store.
What if I can’t attend the webinar?
Even if you can't attend the live session, by registering for the webinar you will receive a recording of the entire session and the slides via email. That way you can access the webinar content at your convenience.
Will it be recorded?
Yes, all Waterford.org webinars are recorded and sent to all registrants. Webinars are also frequently made available on our website so you can watch the webinar at your convenience, regardless of whether you registered.
Where can I find more webinars?
There are three main ways to stay informed about our webinars:
- Visit waterford.org/webinars. Our website serves as a hub for our past and upcoming webinars, and you’ll find details about the topics, dates, and registration links.
- Follow us on social media platforms, where we frequently announce our upcoming webinars.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date and also explore a wide range of educational topics each month.